Akrometrix Testing Services
Akrometrix offers fast, flexible and accurate results for testing:
- Flatness, warpage and coplanarity of PCBs, substrates, ICs and package samples over a temperature profile such as reflow or thermal cycling.
- For in-plane deformation (strain) measurement and CTE measurement; and
- For form factors 1 mm and below.
Akrometrix' flatness characterization and analysis solutions provide real-time data acquisition during dynamic temperature profiling with a temperature testing range from -55 C to 300 C.
Furthermore, Akrometrix in-line production inspection solution enables high volume inspection for flatness of PCBs, substrates, packages, and boards at room temperature efficiently and cost effectively. Components can be inspected in JEDEC trays, Auer boats and custom part holders.
Akrometrix encourages its clients and prospects to visit its Atlanta, Georgia testing facility to participate in the testing process and review the results in a customized data format consisting of 3D suface plots, 2D contour mapping, 2D diagonal plots, coplanarity tables, and displacement matrices to enable better understanding of the data. Our test services engineers are always available for data interpretation.
Sample Flatness Testing Applications:
- PCB/substrate characterization at temperature
- Pb-Free processing implementation
- Validation of Finite Element Modeling (FEM)
- Supplier performance and conformity monitoring
- Evaluation of different materials and constructions
- Failure/defect analysis
- Machined component flatness checks
Services are available on a per part or
contact us if you have any questions or require a quotation.